Friday 10 June 2011

Last Day at Sassoon

I am sad to finish my classes at Sassoon.  I had such an amazing time there.  I made a good friend there, Angie from Ireland.  After class, she and I went to Harrods.  It was spectacular!  So incredible.  I was speechless.  I did buy 2 teddy bears (inexpensive) for the kids from there, a loaf of specialty bread from France, and 2 chocolates.  We then went out for dinner to a wonderful Italian place called La Dolce Vita.  It was the belly filling food we needed.  MMMM, I had calamari, cannelloni and glass of white wine.  We topped off the meal with a tiramisu and a chocolate puffed pastry deliciousness.  I am now back at my flat, trying to pack.  I plan on going on a hop on hop off tour tomorrow so I can do things at leisure if I care to, but I am going to go to the British Museum to see the Rosetta Stone, and the Egyptian Antiquities.  Later in the evening, I will head to Paddington Station to take the rail to Bath.  Ta Ta!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment